Y’all, I really can’t bring myself to drop a ton of money on hair products. At least with makeup it’s going to last awhile before you have to buy new, but I feel like hairspray/dry shampoo and styling products are used up so much faster!
That’s why I use nothing but drugstore products for my hair. I think you can achieve the same look, sans salon products.
I am a huge fan of the effortless, messy, textured hair style and I’ve found the perfect products for achieving it.
1. Renpure Thickening Shampoo with Biotin and Collagen: I love this because it gives me an airy, light texture to my hair but it is super nourishing.
2. L’Oreal blow dry spray: meh, I don’t love or hate this product but my hair needs serious heat protection after what I put it through every week. (I don’t think this step effects your end look of the hair style).
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo: I go through a can a week. There. I said it and I can’t take it back. The first step to a problem is admittance. Lord help me!
4. Garnier Fructis Volumizing Anti-humidity Aerosol Hair Spray: I’ve been using this since I was 16 possibly. It’s the best, it holds your style without shellacking your curls and smells wonderful. My day two hair looks just as wavy and curly because of this stuff!
5. OGX Surfer Paste: I use this to mess up my curls and make it not look so perfect. It also smooths out the ends and gives it a piecey-look.
What are your favorite drugstore products?